LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Salad of the Day-Garden fresh corn, tomatoes and Zucchini



Salad of the Day!  
I am growing corn this summer-but it's not ready yet.  So I bought a few ears from Kroger.
I boiled the ears for about 3 minutes and then cut the kernels off the cob.

I chopped a tomato, zucchini (from my garden!) and some avocado.
For a little dressing I'm going to use the left over Creamy Vinagarette Dressing I made a few days ago. 





I also added some chopped walnuts! I am noticing that I like the same flavors over and over. When I make one thing-it creeps into another dish. That's OK! If you love it- you're more apt to eat it!!


Enjoy! What is YOUR favorite salad combination?



No comments:

Post a Comment