LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!!!

 How to Improve Banana Bread?
Why just add chocolate, of course!!!


Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
I like to keep bananas around. Lily enjoys eating them, I like to slice them in oatmeal or they are good in pancake batter. (though I must admit I need a LOT of practice with making pancakes. I make yummy batter but then make the pancakes too big or burn them or they stick. Much practice is needed here!)
Anyway! I hate to see bananas go to waste so if they start getting overripe I make Banana Bread. 

Here's the recipe:
Banana Bread Recipe


Chocolate chip goodness sprinkled in JUST enough to be a yummy treat.


Today I remembered I had some chocolate chips so I decided to toss them into the batter.  I didn't add too much (maybe 1/4 of a cup) so I sprinkled some on top. The bread turned out so yummy! The sweet, occasional chip is a happy reward.
What else could one do to alter Banana Bread? Nuts? Raisins? 
What is your favorite Banana bread recipe? Share a recipe or link in the comments section.


Kids Baking Cookbook-Buy at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment