LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stamping Momma!

You may not be aware, but in addition to being Lily's Mommy and loving to learn how to cook, and loving to garden. I also make cards with rubber stamps.

I have had my work printed in books, published in several magazines and on websites and, appeared on TV on the DIY show "Craft Lab"
I also wrote a book called "Stamp A Card"
And, in 2007 I was on the Tim Holtz Design Team for Ranger Ink. That was an amazing experience!
While I LOVE stamping, for a long time my family took most of my attention. Lately, I have been creating again. 

Here are some of my more recent cards. (Most given away to friends and family)


Seed packets that I made for my friend's wedding.

I stamped these seed packets for the wedding of my friends, Carolyn and John.


Posing with my friend Frank, and one of the seed packets
This went along with a wedding present.
Just playing.


A Halloween doodle

Sometimes I make several sample tags and keep them in my idea journal till I decide on a final design.



One of my favorite things I made in 2013



Halloween 2013

This technique uses Gesso to create a "resist"

Practicing with stencils and gesso 


A Gesso snowflake. I was inspired by the movie Frozen

Christmas card 2013 all lined up. (I design a new card every Christmas)

Christmas cards get framed and added to the collection every Christmas



I made this as a Thank You card to an author that signed a book for our family.

This is a graduation card for our friend's daughter.

Father's Day, 2014

A Thank You card for my dear friend, Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment