LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nap time blow outs

Thursday afternoon, (Sept 22, 2011) I put Lily down for a nap. She slept for an impressive three hours!  When I went in to get her, she was happy to see me, as usual.  Lily will half roll and look up at you and SMILE.  Then, she rolls the other way and hides her face. It's super cute. However this routine was cut short when I got a look at her tummy. MAJOR blow out!  There was leaked poo all over. On her onesie, pants, and even the sheet.  ick!

I carefully lifter her out and plunked her on the changing pad. Quickly I pulled off the soiled clothes and diaper but WOW did this little stinker need a bath. But, I didn't want to get dirty myself so I was trying to carefully hold her out away from me. However, Lily had different ideas. She wrapped herself around me like a monkey hanging on for dear life. Her arms and one leg were wrapped right around me and she even pressed her head onto my chest.  Guess I was in for a change of clothes!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment