LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The best massage I ever had

Sept. 23, 2011
I had a coupon for a massage that I bought Matt 2 years ago. He never used it, so I decided to!
The woman who did the massage comes to my work so I know her and she knew of Lily.
I told her I may not have a babysitter, so she agreed that I could bring Lily along.

I fed her so she would be happy and mornings are a great time to get things done.  She's pretty content.
We started out the massage with Lily in her car seat. She was occupied with some rings and a toy attached to her car seat. I also laid out 2 toys and once Lily got bored with the rings, Carol easily handed her a new toy.

About 1/2 way through, Lily becamse restless. I knew she'd only eaten on the right side so I asked if I could maybe feed her while Carol worked. She was more than accomodating. I laid on my left side and Lily ate snuggled up with me as Carol massaged my back.  I enjoyed being pampered while at the same time I could love on Lily.

Then, when she was done eating, Carol put her on the floor on a blanket I had brought.  Lily, (not one for staying in the same place for long) rolled till she was right under me. As I looked through the head cushion, Lily was directly under my face.  She was so sweet and laid under me the rest of the time. I was able to reach down and stroke her face and ears as she lay there looking up at me.

Prolly, I would have gotten more benefit from the massage without Lily there, but instead it was a very sweet time. I will cherish this as the best massage I ever got.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment