LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Weight Watchers Plum Yogurt Parfait


So yep. The search for delicious Weight Watchers foods continues. Today I made this delictable treat! Plum Yogurt Parfaits.
I can't give you the link because I'm assuming you have to be a member to see their recipes so I will make sure to include all the steps.



Cut up two fresh, firm plums. Place in skillet with a tablespoon of honey and a sprinkle of Cinnamon.  Cook, stirring frequently until the plums soften. The recipe says about 3 minutes but I found mine took more like 8 to get them to my desired softness.



Use a Microplane to zest a lemon. (about 1/4 teaspoon)


Place plums in a bowl and top with lemon zest. 
The recipe says to put in fridge for about a 1/2 hour till chilled but I liked mine warm so I only waited about 15 minutes.



Scoop a cup and 1/2 of Greek non-fat yogurt into a dish. Top with the plum mix and add either slivered, whole or chopped almonds.

Makes 4 servings. 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment