LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rolling pins. What is the best?


Rolling Pins!
What's the best? What's your favorite?


I like to make homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. After making it several times with pasta, I decided to make my own egg noodles. However, realized we didn't have a rolling pin! 
So my neighbor Mania' was only too happy to loan me hers. I loved it!  
It's so studry and the handles are stationary. I got used to it's heft right away.


I had to get my own. I thought about buying a brand new one but decided to look at the local Goodwill and see if they had something I like. I found this skinnier with with the rolling action. I was hoping for a solid piece one but I found this beauty for $1.99.  Can't beat it!


What is YOUR favorite kind of rolling pin?  Why? Feel free to let me know! Add pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment