LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Standing!

On Friday, I took Lily to Old Navy. She had been a total sweetheart sitting in her car seat at the vet's office, in the drive over to ON, and for about a half an hour around the store.  While I was trying on pants, she got antsy so I got her out of her carseat.  She was wearing her new "Ugg" boots that have a really good sole and they gave her the sturdiness to stand up!

Matt says he has her standing all the time-but I don't. In fact, I've never really seen her do it-but this day I placed her in front of the mirror. She was SO excited!  Lily saw herself in the mirror and SMILED to herself.  She patted on the glass and had a grand old time. It was a big moment for me that I later repeated when we stopped in to work to drop off milk. 

Lily was a BIG hit at work.  CAM, AZ and more held her and cooed and had a grand time seeing Lily Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment