LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Monday, October 10, 2011


SWING!

Today is Oct. 10, 2011. 
We took a bag full of tomatoes, a pepper and squash to Paul and Vera Herman.  They live over on Delhi and are always excited when I bring them fresh veggies. After we had a short little visit, I pushed Lily's stroller along the bike path back home.  I decided to stop at the small playground just past Como Park and see if Lily likes to swing.

Well!  Right away I could tell that LIly LOVED it!  Her little arms and legs dangled over the swing and she felt free of weight and ground.  Her little face lit up with each arc.  Unfortunately, I knew this would be wonderful for her, but not so good for me. I'm really senstive and get motion sick very easily. I can't swing or even watch someone swing.  My poor stomach was rolling for over an hour after this.

However, it made sweet Lily so happy and I love seeing her happy!  I may just have to suck it up and deal with the nausea now and again just to see her sweet face smile this big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment