LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Tags 2014

Happy Halloween 2014!!


This year I played a LOT with color and Halloween stamps. I ended up making several tags that I really liked.



This is my favorite! I loved the juxstaposition of Turquoise and orange! (With some yellow added in for  interest!)  The pumpkin and Spider web are Tim Holtz (Stamper's Anonymous)



Pumpkin and Spider Web-Tim Holtz- Stamper's Anonymous
The sentimet- Hampton Arts


Happy Halloween and pumpkin are from Stamper's Anonymous
The "31" I bought at Hobby Lobby.






Just playing with color and Glitter glue!



I love this Skeleton but couldn't quite get him to "pop" the way I wanted. 
ALL of these are from Stamper's Anonymous (Tim Holtz)

No comments:

Post a Comment