LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014


It's been a busy busy holiday season! I have Secret Santa at work (for which I have been a terrible Secret Santa....MUST make amends with chocolates and a BIG gift card....),  many many fun Christmas parties, TWO Christmas cookie baking parties, and a lot of Amazon shopping. We're getting close to being all ready for The Big Guy!!

But no matter how busy I am,  I make my greeting cards every year. This year I wanted to try something different. I used overhead transparency sheets and Bubble wrap in the creation of my 2014 card. It's different than my usual and I got some lukewarm reviews but also some good reviews. However, no matter what folks thought-I love it!




Merry Christmas 2014

I also decided to make all the gifts for Lily Belle's preschool teachers. They were a big hit!






Bookmarks! All teacher can use beautiful bookmarks!!


And journals!


This Santa journal would inspire all manner of Christmas musings!


A beautifully decorated Christmas tree journal to get teachers in the holiday spirit!






No comments:

Post a Comment