LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Potato Fingerling Breakfast Pucks

Recently, I went into my local co-op and found these fingerling potatoes. I was excited because they were yellow and redskin! I imagined the fun things I could make with them! So, one night my husband made AMAZING hamburgers and we had these potatoes on the side. (bake on a cookie sheet with a little olive oil and salt) The next morning, there were a few left over. I decided to make them for breakfast and Ta Da! "Breakfast Pucks" were born.


Slice the fingerling potatoes into small disks. Pour Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a skillet. Lay out the potatoes and then lightly coat with salt, pepper, dill, and parmesan cheese.



Next, chop up some fresh Cilantro or Parsley. Most folks would use Parsley but at the moment I'm obsessed with Cilantro!




Cook till one side is golden brown and then turn over.


Add a little bit more parmesan cheese and plate along with some scrambled eggs. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment