LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello Kitty waffles!

Isn't this the cutest thing? My daughter, Lily likes Hello Kitty. My husband found this waffle maker at the thrift store. It was so super clean and spotless I'm not sure it has ever been used. I just had to whip up some waffle batter and test it out!


Here is the waffle recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/waffles-i/


The waffles come out as these adorable characters! The only problem is they are SO cute my daughter didn't want to play with them at first. She thought they were toys. lol




I had to turn them over and show her the "waffle" side. We put butter and syrup in the little sections. THEN, she was more willing to eat! These are adorable and I made a extra so I could set some back. If you're going to go through the trouble of making pancakes, you might as well double the recipe and save some! Waffles are great heated up in the toaster or toaster over the next day so why not make extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment