LilyBakes

Look for us on Facebook! LilyBakes. Please "Like" us today!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time Flies

There have been so many fun events in Lily's life! 
Today is December 8th and she is now 9 months old.
My Lily has HAIR!  Still no teeth-but a light, fine dusting of sweet blond hair. 
She can CRAWL!  Hands and knees, honest to goodness crawling.  My favorite part is that she SLAPS each hand down as she goes along.  SLAP, knee, SLAP, knee.  It's quite cute.

She's also standing on everything possible.  We have a few things she could use as walkers but because we have hardwood floors, they all move too fast.  Lily has a lot of luck using her laudnry basket turned over and pushing it along. 

One of my favorite little moments with Lily is after she eats.  Sometimes, she will look up at me and vocalize what sounds like "ahhhhhh."  I like to think that if she could, she would say, "Great meal, Mom! High Five!" After her "ahhhh" she will have these quiet little babbles including her favorite- "a-dah, a-dah."  It's such a special moment and I cherish it so much.

On Monday, December 5th, Alex and I took Lily to Easton. We dressed her in her "Elf" costume to meet Santa.  She did a GREAT job and we got an adorable picture of her on Santa's lap.  I'm excited for Christmas!  I bought her a Fisher Price Little People Zoo and 2 Baby Signs DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment